An Update from OZEDI’s CEO
With the mounting concern about the current medical and economic situation, I would like to provide an update on the status of OZEDI today and for the foreseeable future:
- Our audited compliance with the ISO 27001 standard has ensured that we have robust and tested procedures to cater for all contingencies
- Our servers are in a private cloud environment in a large data centre with redundancy and backups other states
- Many of our staff have worked at home regularly for years and all have now chosen to self-isolate under our flexible employment terms
- Our service levels are stable and our capacity will be expanded due to increasing interest in the new Australian e-Invoicing standard
- OZEDI is a major provider of SuperStream and Single Touch Payroll services which provides financial stability due to our broad and extensive client base
- The OZEDI’s security committee met last week and formally decided that, due to our resilience and stability, there is currently no requirement to enact our Business Continuity Plan
We recognise that, regrettably, many businesses have suffered a significant impact which has in turn flowed on to their staff, suppliers and customers; however, due to the nature of our business, we are able to maintain our service levels now and into the future.
If you have any issues and you would like to discuss, please contact us.
Chief Executive Officer OZEDI